• Facetious – The word is used to describe when a serious matter is not treated with due gravity.
• Morrow – Morrow is what was used to refer to the day after the present day when the word “tomorrow” had yet not been coined.
• Obsequious – Behavior that is so generous and helpful that it borders on the artificial.
• Grumpish – Grumpish is an alternative word for sullen or grumpy.
• Apricity – Used to describe a cold Winter day with the Sun shining brightly all the same.
• Elflock – The word comes from the belief that the state after you wake up in the morning when you have wavy hair may have resulted from elves tying your hair into locks.
• Beef-witted – Basically, another word for “stupid” which has fallen out of usage.
• Fuzzle – The act of getting drunk.
Interesting, isn’t it? Maybe you’d be able to use and revive these words in your circle. Sure is worth a try!